Patricia Stoltey gave me the Sunshine Award. Patricia is a sweetie and her blog is informative, conversational, and fun to read. She’s also the author of the Desert Hedge Murders series.
If I understand it right, this award is passed on to followers who bring a ray of sunshine to your blog. That would include everyone who follows and/or comments here on Straight From Hel! I thought I’d pass it on to five new followers of Straight From Hel.
1. Julie Musil - Julie is the author of both fiction and nonfiction and her blog is informative, encouraging and sometimes quite funny.
2. Nancy Julien Kopp - Nancy’s blog is called Writer Granny’s World. She blogs about things in her life, as well as writing and books.
3. Yvonne Osborne - In Yvonne’s blog, The Organic Writer, she posts poetry, pieces about writing and even tells us about her garden.
4. Cheryl Eklund - Cheryl signs each post on her blog, A Writer’s Journey, with the name Saira Cee. She’s a new blogger so stop by and read her words about writing and what inspires her.
5. Inside the Shrink is the blog of a psychologist who posts on a variety of subjects from writing to religion to emotions and what she calls Psychobabble.
So, check out these five bloggers and say hi to them. I hope you’ll find one or two or five you want to follow.
3 weeks ago