Sunday, October 18, 2009

My Maximous is Awesomous

About two weeks ago, the wonderful Stephen Tremp of Breakthrough Blogs for the Aspiring Author gave me the Awesomous Maximous Award. He not only passed on the award, he created the award “for those bloggers who not only post awesome content that help other writers, but also to those bloggers who significantly contribute to promoting aspiring authors.”

One wonderful thing about this award (other than that he deems Straight From Hel worthy [me blushing]) is that Stephen will be the one passing it on to those he feels deserve the Awesomous Maximous Award. If you keep up with his blog, you’ll get to link over and meet a lot of bloggers you may not have be familiar with.

So, to Stephen, I say, Thank You. Thank you for including me in your first group of awardees and thank you for thinking my maximous is awesomous.
TweetIt   from HubSpot


16 comments:

  1. What a cute looking award! You are definitely deserving of it, Helen. Your maximous is awesomous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I will head over to his blog now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. His Award is spot-on perfect for you ... I second his sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It IS a cute award. I wonder how he got that dog to wink?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do have some great articles and links, Helen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your maximous IS awesomomous! And well-deserved. Take a bow.

    Elspeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Helen. You certainly deserve this award.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay--you rock Helen, but then we already knew that! Love the award, you so deserve it for your "info dense" blog and I'm headed over to his blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE that adorable puppy and the whole spirit of this award. Stephen is a great blogger, he was so kind to bestow that one on The Old Silly as well. And you, my dear? MOST well deserved! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thank you all, but you're making me blush. Zip over to Stephen's blog and tell him how cute his pup is - make him blush.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another award under your belt. Congratulations Helen! And your blog is full of interesting information for writers. Keep up the effort

    Steamy Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely award, and lovely reason. I'm heading over there to meet him.

    ReplyDelete
  13. the award is so cool and well deserved. Sorry I am coming in to this late. Was offline most of the weekend, then scrambling today to get some work done. Whew!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...