Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Butterflies Are Beautiful

L. Diane Wolfe at Circle of Friends Books gave me the Butterfly Award. How wonderful is that? It’s especially apropos now during the Winter as we look toward Spring. Here in central Texas, it’s already feeling like Spring, although we know Winter is not over yet. Soon, though, butterflies will be flittering around. In the meantime, we have some beautiful butterfly blogs to visit.

Thank you so much, Diane.

Here are the “rules” of the Butterfly Award:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Award up to ten other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your awardees on their blogs

What a great way to network with other bloggers. I am happy to pass this award on to:

The Speakeasy

Grandma is a Writer

Out of My Mind About Books for Children

Ask Angela: Market My Novel

Arts and Words

I chose five wonderful, personal, and unique blogs and bloggers. I hope you’ll all stop by each one, say hello to them, and put them on your own blogroll of interesting blogs to visit.

12 comments:

  1. Your blog deserves it! Considering your long list of credentials & accomplishments, it's not a surprise the wisdom that appears on your blog...

    L. Diane Wolfe
    www.circleoffriendsbooks.blogspot.com
    www.spunkonastick.net
    www.thecircleoffriends.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracious, Diane, thank you.

    I appreciate that this award came from your wonderful blog and I'm able now to pass it along to other great blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats -- and many thanks, Helen! I'll have to think of deserving blogs to pass it along to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your award. Your blog is great, so you certainly deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of the more beautiful awards I've seen going around. I have it on display in the Free Spirit sidebar. And I can't think of a more deserving butterfly buddy than you, Helen - congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tell ya, Marvin, if you weren't already married. Wait, so am I. Never mind.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a well-deserved honor for you, Helen. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Helloooo Maryann. Thanks for stopping by - and thanks for the support.

    Bermudaonion, I meant to mention that the picture I've put at the top of Straight From Hel is one I took in South Carolina.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like to think of butterflies now. Spring has to come and not too soon!

    Morgan Mandel
    http://morganmandel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. It feels like Spring around here, as well. But the season we're actually in at the moment is called Cedar Fever season.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, how are you doing? Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you, Leon, for stopping by and asking about me. I'm fine. Busy. And, at the moment, not fully awake. How are you?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...