I’ve been tagged by Jean Henry Mead. There’s no name for this tag that I know of, so I’ll call it the Happy Tag.
I’m supposed to tell six things that make me happy.
1. My children. They’re grown now, but I love talking to them, hearing about their lives, and just looking at them.
2. My husband. He’s an early riser. Our dog is an early riser. I’m not. My husband will hear the dog stirring, let her out of the bedroom and take her out -- and let me sleep until 5:30 or 6 -- or even later on weekends.
3. My friends, all of them amazing.
4. Writing…when I’m in the “zone.”
5. Working with writers on their manuscripts.
6. Reading. I love to get lost in books.
And now, I pass this on to Dani Greer. Dani does so much and is involved in so many things. I’d like to know what brings her joy.
5 months ago