Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Asking for Murder? Ask Tomorrow

Roberta Isleib’s brand new book, Asking For Murder, is now available. Yea! And just as exciting, Roberta will be available tomorrow to answer questions. She’s going to stop by Straight From Hel to talk about book openings. She’ll even share examples from some of her own work.
Roberta is the President of National Sisters in Crime, a clinical psychologist, and the author of the Cassandra Burdette Golf Mystery Series and the Dr. Rebecca Butterman Advice Columnist Mystery Series. She also blogs on her own blog and on Jungle Red Writers.

I’ve read Asking for Murder and was impressed. Isleib tells a great story and introduces us – me at least – to a something new – sandplay therapy. Of course, it’s a mystery, so she also introduces us to attempted murder, mayhem and suspense. You can read my review of Asking for Murder. If you’re a mystery fan, you’ll probably like it as much as I did.

So come back tomorrow and read what Roberta has to say about openings, make comments, ask questions – and follow her along on the other stops on her blog book tour.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be back tomorrow - I've been wanting to learn more about this author. And I want the opening ideas also.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...