Thursday, June 29, 2017

Deadpoint’s Book Release
  

Over 40 of my friends, fellow authors and my old Bunco group attended my book release and signing party in Austin.  I want to express a special “Thank You” to Terri Schexnayder with Writing, Editing and Marketing Services (texnayder@gmail.com) for organizing a very special and successful event for me.  It was great to see many of my old friends to talk about Deadpoint and to hear about all the events that the Texas Writer League and Sisters in Crime are providing for Texas Authors.  Thank all you who attended and very special appreciation to those people who purchased Deadpoint.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Helen! I'm happy to hear you are still writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Helen! Long time no hear from. Congratulations on the book release and party.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...