Saturday, April 14, 2012

2012 Story Circle Network Conference

 This weekend, I'm at the Story Circle Network Conference in Austin, Texas. If you're there, too, find me and say "hi." I say find me because I have no idea where exactly I'll be. Thursday night I helped put together the welcome packets for attendees and yesterday morning I did Heart to Heart coaching. After that, I'll be wherever they put me. I volunteered to work the conference.

 I may be working the check-in desk. I may be directing attendees to meetings and lunch. I may be the time monitor for someone's session. I may be doing a quick clean up in a room before the next session starts. I may be at lost-and-found. If you find me and I'm lost, take me there. I'll just stay there until everyone leaves and I can see where I parked the car.

10 comments:

  1. You might meet other really cool people in the lost and found. I've been stuffed in there a time or two myself. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a shame we don't have a city lost and found because I often find I'm either lost or I've lost my car. One time, when I lived in London, I took the bus home and forgot I'd driven to work that day!!! You are not alone. Hope you have fun.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you feel lost and dazed by the time it's over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a great conference. Thanks for helping keep it on track.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun at the conference. I one too people's coats at an event. I volunteered and wish I hadn't. Lots of those coats and jackets smelled funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Six years since my last visit to Austin. I should find an oportunity to visit again. I attended a conference in San Antonio last fall >:)

    Cold As Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you had fun in SA, Cold As Heaven. There's a lot to see there!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...