Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Being Versatile

I received The Versatile Blogger Award from two wonderful bloggers:
Vivian Zabel of Brain Cells and Bubble Wrap
and
Nancy Sharpe of Realms of Thought

I’m a bit slow in passing on this award. Not because I didn’t appreciate it, but because, as they say, stuff happens.

As with most awards, this one comes with rules:

1. Thank the person who loved me enough to bestow this gift.
2. Share seven things about myself.
3. Bestow this honor onto 15 newly discovered or followed bloggers – in no particular order – who are fantastic in some way.
4. Drop by and let my fifteen friends know I love them.

I’m passing it on to five new-to-me bloggers:
1. Roland D. Yeomans of Writing in the Crosshairs
2. Joanie Rich of Joanie Michelle Rich
3. Victoria Saavedra of I Have a Story to Tell
4. Rosie Connolly of East for Green Eyes
5. L’Aussie of L’Aussie Writing

Yeah, I’m only passing it on to five bloggers, but I’m being versatile and breaking that rule.

Visit these five and say “hi” to them. While you’re out web surfing, tell Vivian and Nancy “hi” as well.
TweetIt from HubSpot

22 comments:

  1. Way to be versatile!

    Thanks for sharing the links--these blogs are new to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are versatile!

    I'll check out the other blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen, thank you so much. I've always found your blog versatile and helpful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, the awards season upon us again. A vertatile woman, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Helen! Always a pleasure reading your posts

    And yes I love L'Aussie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You deserve it. Congrats.

    CD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the award and on being versatile! I'm looking forward to checking out the links.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't know if it's the award season yet, but I do like discovering new and interesting blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to you and your picks! Being versatile is the spice of life, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats- and I'm now off to check out some new blogs. Thanks for the links!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to you and the new awardees! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Helen, your posts always inform and entertain.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations Helen, your posts always inform and entertain.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the award ... especially when your versatility limited your selections.

    And even more thanks for the kind words on my post of my cat Gypsy going paw to paw with the Sphinx of Thebes.

    Like you, life happens with me, too, and I find myself so limited with time enough to write and visit as much as I would like, Roland

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats! Ah, now I can substitute the word "versatile" when I break the rules? Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on the award, Helen - and to those you've passed it on to!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are versatile--perhaps that's why you forgot!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hail to you oh matriarch! Thank you for the lovely award. I hope everyone falls in line and does the right thing in passing it on..:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on the award, Helen. I admire you so for keepin' on.

    ReplyDelete
  20. That's right, Peggy. You're not breaking rules, you're being versatile.

    Good try, Sylvia, but we all know I'm just forgetful.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Grats on the award :)
    Indeed, you are versatile

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...