1 month ago
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Vivian Zabel of Brain Cells and Bubble Wrap
Nancy Sharpe of Realms of Thought
I’m a bit slow in passing on this award. Not because I didn’t appreciate it, but because, as they say, stuff happens.
As with most awards, this one comes with rules:
1. Thank the person who loved me enough to bestow this gift.
2. Share seven things about myself.
3. Bestow this honor onto 15 newly discovered or followed bloggers – in no particular order – who are fantastic in some way.
4. Drop by and let my fifteen friends know I love them.
I’m passing it on to five new-to-me bloggers:
1. Roland D. Yeomans of Writing in the Crosshairs
2. Joanie Rich of Joanie Michelle Rich
3. Victoria Saavedra of I Have a Story to Tell
4. Rosie Connolly of East for Green Eyes
5. L’Aussie of L’Aussie Writing
Yeah, I’m only passing it on to five bloggers, but I’m being versatile and breaking that rule.
Visit these five and say “hi” to them. While you’re out web surfing, tell Vivian and Nancy “hi” as well.