Michele Emrath gave me The Beautiful Blogger Award. Thank you Michele.
The rules are these: link to the person who nominated me for this award (done), share seven interesting things about myself, and nominate seven other beautiful bloggers.
I totally appreciate the award, but, people, I am B-O-R-I-N-G. I’ve had to tell interesting things about myself before and I think I’ve run out of anything remotely interesting. But I’m going to give it a try. If I’ve told these before, keep in mind I’m also forgetful.
1. I started elementary school when I was five.
2. I started college when I was 17
3. I recently found pictures of me in college. DAMN, I was cute!
4. Last Wednesday, I mentioned in a post that my sister used to beat me up and I had the chipped tooth to prove it. Said sister, who apparently reads my blog but has never left a comment, emailed to say she never beat me up and I broke the tooth on my own. I reminded her how it happened and her involvement in it. She didn’t exactly own up to it, but did say I had a good memory. Maybe I’m not so forgetful after all.
5. I was married in a Mormon church, even though neither I nor my husband is Mormon.
6. I’m slowly donating ornaments. Over the years, I’ve collected/made enough to fill two giant trees.
7. I gave the graduation speech for my high school graduating class. And, yes, one of my majors in college ended up being Speech.
Now, to nominate 7 truly beautiful bloggers and certainly more interesting people:
1. Suzanne at Chick With Books
2. Terra at Terra Garden
3. Arlee Bird at tossing it out
4. Elspeth Antonelli at It’s A Mystery
5. Glynis Smy at Author Blog: Glynis Smy
6. Sheila Deeth at Sheila Deeth Blog
7. Ann Summerville of Cozy in Texas
Again, thank you to Michele Emrath for giving me this award.
Suzanne, Terra, Arlee, Elspeth, Glynis, Sheila, and Ann…I pass this on to you, you beautiful bloggers.
1 month ago