Straight From Hel … is an editor and book blogger in Texas. She and I read very different books but I love the way she writes.I very much appreciate the award and I’m glad she said why since I immediately thought it was because I tend to scribble a lot.
Here are the rules:
Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor! (I have no idea who started this award, so this “rule” is rather moot.)
Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
I thought, since I’ve just started NaBloWriMo (National Blog Writing Month), I’d pass it on to some of my fellow NaBloWriMo participants. I’m just getting to meet them. I’ve been visiting 5 a day and am not through the list yet, but I have discovered some interesting blogs. I hereby award the Superior Scribbler Award to the blogs I visited yesterday.
1. R-O-H-I-N-I-F-I-E-D! has a different, young voice. I haven’t been reading the blog long enough to know for sure if the blogger is male or female, but I’m thinking female since a recent post mentioned the Shopaholic series of books.
2. Thistle Dew Farm is the opposite of me. She can knit, garden, and even remembers to take wonderful pictures of it all.
3. Damn Yankee has some wonderful pictures, plus on Saturday s/he posted the recipe for “Steak, Guinness and Cheese” -- gotta love that! Pie And, after all, isn’t Damn Yankee a perfect fit for Straight From Hel?
4. Irregular Tammie is open and approachable. She blogs about things like cooking, spending money, clothes, and Evil Cookies. She even makes firewood fun.
5. Jessie Earth Momma writes about her life, her views, her thoughts. Take a peek at a recent post called “I Don't Know What the Universe Is Trying to Tell Me.
And those are my NaBloWriMo “awardees.” Hope they enjoy it. And hope all of you drop by to say “hi” to them.