Last Wednesday, Maryann Miller of It’s Not All Gravy, awarded me the Kreativ Blogger Award. Maryann has a great blog, with pictures, reading and writing topics, book reviews and more. If you don’t know her blog, give her a visit.
Here are the rules for the Kreative Blogger Award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
I’ve done 1-3, and will come back to 4. I’m going to skip #5, since I recently passed this award on. But I will link you to the 7 fabulous bloggers that I gave the award to at that time:
Laura Eno with A Shift in Dimensions
Lori Tiron-Pandit at Daily Writing
Bermudaonion at Bermudaonion’s Weblog
Dana Fredsti of Zhadi’s Den
Sheila Deeth of Sheila Deeth
N.A. Sharpe of Realms of Thought
Marvin Wilson of The Old Silly’s Free Spirit Blog
That leaves only #4: Seven things about me you might find interesting.
Okay. I scoured my brain and I seriously doubt there are 7 interesting things about me. I’m pretty much like everyone else. Interesting things…interesting things…let’s see…
1. I used to have straight hair. It began to curl when I started having kids. It’s now curly, curly.
2. I have big feet. Seriously. Big feet.
3. I have always been considered tall. I’m now the shortest person in my family. But I have not shrunk.
4. I like to travel. I don’t mind driving. I like to fly. I’ll go by bus. I’d like to take a cruise. I’d like to go on a cross-country train trip. I like to travel.
5. When I was quite young, my mother sent me to accordion lesson (notice the singular noun, lesson, as in one).
6. I have lived in Texas so long, I consider myself a native, but I’m not. I was born in Georgia.
7. I’m teaching myself to say “no.” Especially to solicitors who call on the phone and ask for money for their causes or want to sell something or call from an 866# and ask if my husband is home. I just say, “no.” One word. Nothing more.
Now, it’s your turn. Tell me one interesting thing about you and be sure to leave the link to your blog or website. Again, thank you Maryann for honoring me with this award.
2 months ago