Sunday, January 04, 2009

E-Book Winner

This past Thursday, John M. Wills guest blogged here on Straight From Hel. He talked about researching how to write novels and also about getting started on his book, Chicago Warriors, Midnight Battles in the Windy City. It was a really interesting post, followed by a great discussion in the Comments section. If you didn’t get a chance to read the post on Thursday, click here to go directly to it (be sure to check out the Comments, too).

As part of John’s appearance here on Staight From Hel, he offered to give away an e-copy of his book. Afterwards, he wrote:
I put the names of folks that commented on my post on "straightfromhel." I had my wife pick the names from a hat.
So, from both John and myself:
CONGRATULATIONS Morgan Mandel

3 comments:

  1. My thanks to all that left a comment...my cyber-support group! I am blessed.

    John Wills

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thanks to John and to Helen for the opportunity to win the ebook from someone an author in my neck of the woods - Chicago.

    Morgan Mandel
    http://morganmandel.blogspot.com
    http://www.morganmandel.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chicago is on my list of places to visit. When I do, I'll eat a hot dog with chili and toast you two. (That's what I'm supposed to look for in Chicago, right? Or is it deep dish pizza?)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...