Jean Henry Mead said so when she gave me the Stylish Blogger Award. So stop your snickering.
The rules seem pretty simple: List 7 things about yourself and pass the award on to 7 others. Like there’s something y’all don’t know about me already. But here goes:
1. In high school I worked at the local Dairy Treat (not Dairy Queen - the town was too small for one of those).
2. I also worked at the local bank.
3. Since we’re talking high school, as a senior I was President of the VOE (Vocational Office Education).
4. At graduation, I was one of the speakers.
5. On to college…where I studied constantly.
6. During the one class my (now) husband and I took together, he drove me nuts. While I worked all semester on the end of term project; he waited until the week before it was due to start. And, yes, he passed.
7. I joined a sorority at the start of my junior year, so only two active years. And, yet, I served as the Advisor during the year I worked on my Masters.
That’s it. Seven (boring) things about me.
I’m passing this on to:
Writing Ramblins & Sundry
Thoughts in Progress
Giggles and Guns
I wouldn’t be surprised if some of these lovely people have already received this award, so if any of you would like this award, grab it. So far, I’ve yet to visit a non-Stylish blog.
4 days ago