I used to have beautiful handwriting. Now that I do everything on the computer, my handwriting stinks. So it’s ironic that Carol Kilgore passed on to me the handwriting meme. Clearly, she has not received a handwritten note from me.
For this meme, everything has to be handwritten. Here goes:
1. Full name and Blog name.
2. Right handed, left handed, or both?
3. Favorite letters to write
4. Least favorite letters to write
5. Write "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog."
6. Write these words in all caps: CRAB HUMOR KALEIDOSCOPE PAJAMAS GAZILLION
My handwriting is so bad, I wrote them all lower-case.
7. Write the lyrics to your favorite song.
Okay, this is not my favorite song, but it was the first that came to mind. I think it’s by the Monkees, but I could be wrong. It came out like a million years ago.
8. Tag seven (7) VERY SPECIAL BLOGS with a unique drawing or doodle.
I cheated on this one and named three and instead of doodling, I added my favorite zebra paper clip and a naked Mardi Gras baby. But to try to spice things up, I wrote the names backwards.
Alex at Alex J. Cavanaugh
Stephen at Breakthrough Blogs
Karen at Karen…following the Whispers
I feel certain these three bloggers have beautiful handwriting. I’m afraid they might be rule breakers, like me, though.
Am I the only one whose handwritten has deteriorated since the advent of the computer?
1 week ago