1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Display the award logo on your blog site.
3. Tell us five of your favorite words and why you like them, (add as many as you like).
4. Pass the award on to three bloggers you feel are excellent literacy builders, and link to their sites.
5. Contact the bloggers you’ve chosen and let them know about the award.
Jan called herself a “word freak.” Don’t know that I’m a word freak, but I do like words, especially ones that tickle the tongue and mouth. So, here are my five choices:
(The formation or use of words that imitate the sound associated with something, e.g. "hiss" and "buzz")
Saskatchewan(River in Canada flowing into Lake Winnipeg)
Yonder(Over there, as in: Get yourself over yonder and play with your little sister.)
Babble(To say something rapidly and incoherently without pausing)
Three bloggers whom I think have at least five words they secretly love are:
Lou Blecher of the Writer’s Creative Studio
Sarah Lynne at Sarah’s Blog of Fun
Dave at Above the Clouds
You can pass this along – or not. It’s up to you. It’s just a way to have a bit of fun and perhaps titillate someone over yonder.