Kidding aside, I really appreciate the recognition. Coming from Jemi, who has a wonderful blog, this is an honor.
I’m supposed to tell ten true facts about myself. I’ve been blogging since 2006. Is there anything y’all don’t know about me? Let’s see…
1. I get cold easily. The heater’s working, yet I sit in jeans, socks, long sleeve shirt and wrapped in a blanket. I miss the 100+ temps of the summer.There it is, ten things about me. I’ve received and passed on this award before, so I’m not sure who has received it and who hasn’t. It’s a beautiful award and a fun way to learn about each other. I hereby award it to:
2. I worked two jobs in high school, one in a bank and the other at the local Dairy Treat.
3. If I could go back to college, I’d study less and party more.
4. I hate to spend money.
5. I would love to be able to paint. My husband’s family is full of painters - his mother, his sister Vivian, his aunt…all wonderful painters. Within the last month, his sister sent us two of hers. The latest one is an oil painting of a field of bluebonnets.
6. I love to travel and will get to do a little this year.
7. We used to get cable TV. Now we live where we can’t get cable. I don’t miss it.
8. I’ve been married more years than I was single.
9. I wasn’t born in a hospital.
10. I attended a weekend writing workshop with Sol Stein. He took one of his hardbacks, tore it in half, inscribed the back half and gave it to me.
Meredith Rae Morgan at Fictional Life
Mason Canyon at Thoughts in Progress
I also hope you’ll visit Jemi’s blog and tell her hi.