Friday, May 09, 2008

Bookmark It! – Literary Rejections on Display

Here’s a blog worth bookmarking so you can go back to it for fun and information. It’s called Literary Rejections on Display.

Writer, Rejected’s bio reads:
I am a published, award-winning author of fiction and creative nonfiction--but whatever. In the eyes of many, I am still a literary reject.

S/he talks about publishing and about rejections – his or hers and others. (Clearly, I haven’t figured out whether Writer, Rejected is a man or a woman.)

Here’s a sample of what s/he has to say:
Remember when that was what it meant to be a writer? I find these days of celebrity worship to be confusing time. Whatever happened to contributing to the collective wisdom? I think mostly I write to figure out what the heck is going on in the world; at the very least, to know what I think about it.

S/he also posts his/her own rejection letters.

Stop by Literary Rejections on Display and take a tour.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I like your post and also your point that you like to express. Thanks for your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Mountainbike.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...