Friday, January 05, 2007

Almost a Post

Good morning. This is just a quick post to let you know I may not be posting today. Except for this post, of course. But it's not really a post; just a note explaining a lack of post.

Okay, then. I have a Texas Mystery Month meeting this morning, then it's off to the horror-mill again.

My husband is having lasik surgery on his other eye this afternoon. Aaaiiieeekkk. I am really hoping the place is less crowded today so we can sit in the front waiting room -- not the one next to the glass-walled surgery room.

My husband keeps urging me to have lasik surgery, but, after watching so many the other week, including his, I keep saying, "No way!"

So, it's another day of squealing for me.

Hopefully, though, I'll have news from the TMM meeting to report in tomorrow's post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...