Thursday, August 17, 2006

Welcome to the blog from Hel

I've been writing and editing an e-newsletter for writers for seven years. This blog will expand on that newsletter, but will also have posts about things other than writing -- recipes, women friends, bunco, even events in my life.

I may even reminisce back to my mermaid days and explain how to eat, drink and blow air rings underwater.

Whatever I write about, you can be sure the words, the emotions, the craziness came straight from Hel.

1 comment:

  1. Helen,
    I've been enjoying your newsletter for years and look forward to reading your blog. Though I started my blog before you started yours, I'm still learning. It didn't take long to realize that keeping up with all the great blogs takes a lot of time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...